Saturday, December 4, 2010

How to pay your parking ticket

Harmonizing with his acoustic guitar, Luke, a student at WWU, creates a magnetic attraction in red square to raise money to pay for for his "bullshit parking ticket." He said he got a parking ticket two years ago and tried it. It worked, so now whenever he gets a parking citation he uses his humor and musical talents to solicit donations. He's not scamming people because he only does it when he actually has a ticket to pay. As for the sign, this one is new: "I eat a lot of fruit by the foot, and I had two boxes, so I made a new sign," he said before delving into a new song. On a sunny Friday afternoon Luke manages to collect enough cash to cover his ticket. What a wonderful way to enjoy a hobby, make friends, and provide entertainment.



2 comments:

  1. hey! those are great pics! I'm glad you enjoyed my performance.
    I earned enough to pay off the ticket!
    -Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it all worked out, and that you like the pictures : D

    ReplyDelete